BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

THE one and only...Sir Jonathan William Bealer



Jonathan William Bealer


He is 23 years old.


He's one of the sweeeeetest/kindest guys I have ever met.


He is one of my best friends.


He enjoys rocks.....and climbing them.


He wears the craziest, and sometimes most questionable sweaters...but he can TOTALLY pull it off!


Everyone loves him.


He can make you feel SO good about yourself no matter what you look like, what people may say, or how you feel!


He is from Colorado....the land of love...?


He has a large family and he loves them immensely.


He's SO cute with kids.


No one knows his ticklish spot.


He is very smart.


He has a great testimony of the gospel.


He gives great hugs.


He has brown eyes.


He will be starting his student teaching soon.


He enjoys exercising.


He plays the banjo.


He sings! la-la


He found my blog my typing his full name into a search browser!


He is most likely going to read this (because it is for him).


I love Jonathan William Bealer!!!


3 comments:

Justin said...

probably the best picture you could have possibly chosen.

Lyndee said...

HAHA love it! AT first I was like o crap is it his birthday?!! but then I remembered his birthday party with the cupcake tower. I miss you guys.

Talia said...

I TOOK THE PICTURE!!!
I feel super cool cause now I got to be apart of this wonderful blog somehow!!
Jon is seriously amazing. Love him.