BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 21, 2010

my bags are packed, i'm ready to go

Jemma with her suitcase by Blossomhillcottons.

Lately I've been thinking a lot.
I've been thinking about moving to Utah and how flippin' excited I am!

I seriously haven't been this excited for a change in a very long time, but I know that this will be one of the best decisions I've made.

A new place...new atmosphere...new people...and most of all, new lifestyle.

I'll be on my own...

but it's going to be different.


I'm excited to not know anyone.
I'm excited to have my very first CAR.
I'm excited to have my own room.
I'm excited to live in the city.
I'm excited to have to work to live.
.
...I'm excited for the unknown



1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'm excited for you to move down here, hannah! even though i'll most likely be in rexburg and you'll be in provo, i'm just excited for you to have this new adventure!!! you're going to have a blast!