BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summa' Craze


As spring/summer time rolls in (Rexburg isn't quite sure yet which season it is right now)
I have gotten the craze to do lots of different things:

Cooking new recipes
(I recently made bruschetta for the first time, and boy was it mouth-watering and so tasty)

Expanding my book collection
(I recently bought my first novel Great Expectations by Charles Dickens)
I WILL become a bookworm!

Lose 10 Pounds
(I've kept my 10 lost pounds off from last semester, now I just need to lose a little more.
I have the goal to run a marathon within the next year.)

Become a Yoga Expert
(I have been going to the yoga classes offered on campus with Lyn-diesel. Anyone know of where I can purchase a cute yoga mat of my very own?)

Build a Budget
(This will go more into affect when I move down to Utah. Hope and pray that I get the job I applied for!)

serve, Serve, SERVE

I have been praying for opportunities to serve.

And guess what happened?

Today while walking to campus a man asked me if I had a phone he could use. He was just standing there, it seemed like he was waiting for a ride to come pick him up.

I had one, but I said no.

Literally 5 seconds after I said no and kept walking, I felt this pain in my heart. The spirit then told me that that was what I've been praying for...
Wow, 'Hello Hannah!". How dare I throw away blessings such as these. I will be hitting myself for the next few hours now...)



1 comment:

Beth said...

I got my yoga mat at Ross. It was only a couple bucks and they had a ton of colors. It's Ross though, so it's hit or miss, but I know like Sports Authority (I think that's what it's called over by Kohls and Johnny Carino's, that general area) has some always. They're just pricier. And the sports store just down the road past wal-mart in Rexburg has them too. You're welcome :) And good luck with your goals, they look good!!