BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 27, 2010

i miss this guy


Elder Luke Radford is serving in the Colorado Denver North Mission.

He has been out for about 14 months.

I was going through pictures yesterday and found this particular one of us at the bowling alley.

This is from 2 years ago when we were both "fresh meat" here in Rexburg.

He always has a thing of knowing how to make me smile.

I kind of love it.

He's one of my best friends.

I can't wait to see him in a few months.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

that photo is beyond adorable. love it. and you!!!

Lyndee said...

You love him ;)

Unknown said...

girl. hes in the same mission as my friend scott!! do you remember scott? he was from washington....hes the firefighter! =] anyways im writing him now. and he knows lukie-poo!! haha!

Shane & Hannah said...

Shelbs that's crazy cool!!!