BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 13, 2010

secret projects


Kellie and I are going to Idaho Fall, ID tomorrow for a good friends wedding reception. We wanted to make something special for them so Kellie had this amazing idea to make his-and-her aprons.

We used two plain aprons that we found at a craft store and decided to stencil things on them that each of the bride and groom enjoy doing. The groom enjoys music so we put a boom-box on his, and for the bride we put a camera because she loves and is very talented with photography.

I think we did a pretty good job don't you?




Kellie putting on the finishing touches.



My half of the project.





p.s. I will be posting updates on where I have been for the past month or so. Sorry it's been so long. Although most of you that follow me are friends with me on facebook, I can't help but to think that you might enjoy my blogs and maybe others are secretively following me as well? Let's hope so. :)

2 comments:

ashley said...

ps when i'm in provo will you do my hair?! :)

Shane & Hannah said...

p.s. YES Ashley I would LOVE to do your hair! AHHHH Client-tell!!! haha