BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

mi casa nueva



I moved into my apartment!!!!!!!!!!
Here are just a few pics of what's going on right now.

Because I am low on funds and roommates at the moment, there is still quite a bit of decorating to be done!

But alas, these are just photos for those who are dying to see where I'm at. More will be on their way I promise.
Just give me a few weeks to get settled in.


Welcome to apartment 212!!!

These are our two sofas and three tables.

Our kitchen/dining area (there are a lot more cupboards than seen in this photo, plus we have a dishwasher too)

Those doors go out to our balcony! (which can't be seen because it is dark outside, but I will post it soon)

Kristen and my bathroom (Still needs mats and much decoration)

Full bath and huge mirror


A project of mine! It's a picture frame with my own personal photos, with plastic netting from ice cube trays! It's an earring/necklace holder :) Love it
Long hallway

My project again

Another project of mine. Just some pictures stuck to cardboard to make them stiff, then I hung hemp string in different layers onto sticky picture hooks, and held on with clothes pins! Fun huh?

I have TONS of drawers/space in my room, thank goodness. I have a pretty good view of the street/yard outside my window as well. More pics to come of that :)

My spacious closet. (that blue bin isn't staying there don't worry)


My bed (from ikea) and my unfinished walls. You can also see my very own bookcase on the window sill. Home sweet home for now!


4 comments:

Beth said...

It's adorable! I love your necklace holder project, it's basically awesome!

STEPHANIE! said...

i love it! how fun hannah! i am excited to visit you!

Lyndee said...

So, I have a few comments...
1. your stools look awesome--by stools I mean kitchen stools, not the other kind...
2. Your little picture earing thing is adorable and i love the hemp picture thing. i did that with pictures of Abby and i last year, I just love it.
3. You are adorable and i miss ya!

Unknown said...

hannah, your earring/necklace holder turned out GREAT! and i'm glad you got those ice cube trays so you could finish it with the bag it came in! it looks perfect!