BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 26, 2010

refresh. restart. renew.

So I am only working one day this week. Which i'm indecisive of whether that's a good thing for me or not. It's nice to have this week off to get adjusted and situated in my new living arrangements, but I'm pretty bored and need money. But, it gives me a chance to chill out, read a good book, and enjoy this beautiful weather before I start working every day and school. I can't wait for that either though!

So...it's weird not having friends around.

Kristen moves in tomorrow, and I"m super excited about it! We're going to tear up Provo.
Ok... not that extreme.

But, we're going to have tons of fun.


I'm trying to think of other things I can do to spice up my room. Any ideas out there?
I might just put up some quotes or scriptures, but who knows.


I think I might hit up the pool before I go to work tonight. Yes, there is a pool at my complex! It's super nice, I will gladly put it into good use.

Ok, here I go!


Here are a few more pictures of the good ol' pad. :)

The view from out my window. I really love it, even though it's nothing special.

Here is the balcony off of our kitchen.

Balcony again.

View from my room. (You can see my bookshelf)
And you see all of those little trees? There is a little stream/creek right there! Cute huh?

3 comments:

Memmotts said...

Hannah, i'm SO SO SO EXCITED for you. I'm looking forward to hearing about all your experiences at beauty school.

Talia said...

HANNAH!!! I absolutely love it!! I love the view and the windows are adorable!! I wish I could be there and see it in person. Love you.

Anonymous said...

I personally think a green plant or two really makes it homey. Oh and a picture of your daddy.

Love, Dad