BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Look Not Behind Thee

Ohhhhh 2011.
How excited I am for you to arrive!!

It's time again....for those New Years Goals!
I've put a bit of thought into these; I really stepped back and looked at what I feel I need to improve on and progress in. I have motivation in my life now. I want what's best for me, and yes, this is a time to be selfish.

1 Lose 15-20 lbs (and keep it off)
2 Read the Book Of Mormon twice
(find more about this amazing book here)
3 Attend the temple every week
4 Volunteer/Serve (I'm thinking at the MTC)
5 Read a novel a month (might be difficult, but I will at least read one every so often)
6 Journal every week
7 Pray morning & night
8 Be selfless, kind, and happy

Some of these are more personal than others, nevertheless, they are goals! And I intend to stick it to these goals and get them done! I only have 365 days, right?

I hope all of you have a safe and memorable New Years!
Let's not look back, but look forward to what wonderful things are to come!!!



No comments: