BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 12, 2011

Here it comes again!!!

Well everyone, since my last post I have finally graduated from cosmetology school!!!! I graduated right before Thanksgiving which was probably the smartest thing for me to do. I went to Vegas in a tiny Nissan car with 5 of us packed in there like sardines. It was uncomfortable, but once I stepped out of that car and into a wonderful big hug from my sweetheart, then that achy 5 hour drive melted away.

It was probably one of the best Thanksgivings I've ever experienced away from home.

I love Shane's family to death. I felt so at home and extremely comfortable the entire time. We went to Shane's Aunt Lynn's beautiful home and I got to meet extended family, while being introduced to a few new fun games. After dinner Shane and I went to Walmart and stood among the crazies of Black Friday so Shane and his buddies could get their new video game. Luckily, our friends Mitchell and Whitney came, so Whitney and I decided to post up in the Mcdonalds and just have some girl time and talk while the boys raged in the chaotic mess of lines.

Once we were done we decided to head back home and watch a movie to end the night. The rest of the week just included visiting friends, sushi, lots of leftovers, move games, watching tv and relaxing, and tons of cuddling with my man. Couldn't have gotten any better.

Once I came back from Thanksgiving I had no clue what to do with all of my free time! Going from 13 hour days at school to not having anything to do kind of threw me for a loop. I finally was BORED and it drove me nuts. Luckily I started the job search and received two interviews at a salon in American Fork. I will hear back from them after the Christmas break and hopefully I will have a part-time job cutting hair!
It stinks not having a job to support myself. I feel so useless and irresponsible it kills me. BUT, i'm so grateful for my parents who have been helping me out this past year while in school, and I will stop at nothing to make sure I work hard and pay them back somehow. I owe so much to them and hope that I work just as hard for my future kids to allow them to have the luxeries I have.

Christmas is coming up fast and there is so much that needs to be done!
I lost my drivers license, so I will be getting a UTAH license now instead of my original Iowa one. I fly home on the 20th and will be so excited to see my family and friends that I haven't seen for over 6 months. It will be a wonderful break, but fortunately/unfortunately Shane will be in Vegas with his family. I will miss that man. Even if im gone for only 8 days.

If only we were married.....haha.

Isn't it nuts that it's almost 2012?? I've been thinking about what kind of new years resolution i might make this year.... and I finally came up with one...

...become an adult.

Strange I know...and WHO would want that? Well, to be honest I do. I want to have a full-time job to support myself, I want to be able to set my own schedule and work my butt off to become the person that I want to be. Permanently. I want to be ready to be married and start a family. I want to fulfill my desires once and for all.

I'm so excited for this to get started. It will be SO hard, I know that more than anything. But, i'm so ready.


Also, if anyone needs prays/love/a helping hand/or a friend. Please just know that I am more than willing to be there. Let me be your lifelong friend. Let me there for you. Since you all have been there for me!

God bless, happy holidays, and I will most likely see you in the new year. :)

No comments: