BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy new year of 2012 everyone! Wasn't 2011 kind of a strange year? I feel it was...
It went by fast but i feel nothing extraordinary happened! But 2012...
...now doesn't that just sounds like a good year? I think a lot of wonderful things are to come for everyone!

New year resolutions?
..I believe I mentioned one in my previous post, but I have come up with a few more that seem a little more ..... realistic I suppose.

So, of course I want to lose the weight I've gained back in the past year. But, instead of just losing it, I want to change my habits so I can keep it off the rest of my life (or at least know how to lose it). 
1. Exercise at LEAST 2-3 times a week. 
-This will be very doable with a job and school. 

2. Attend the temple once a week.
-Very doable!

3. Receive my Associates Degree
-Three years in the making...

4. Get this cute boy next to me to make our happiness together more permanent and forever. 
-Don't worry, i'll be as patient as I need too. :)

                                             
Goodness, I just think he is so handsome!


He tolerates my crazies...



And I tolerate his...it just kind of works that way.

I want to hear everyone else's new year resolutions! Tell me your hobbies, your pointers, your wishes, your dreams! I'm so excited for what's to come this year! Are you??

No comments: