BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 20, 2012

Peace and blessings...peace...and...blessings (glozell style)

I just want to start off by explaining and, with much joy, sharing, all of the wonderful, exciting, eye-opening, and most inspiring memories and experiences I have been a part of this year so far! As it has been well almost 8 months since my last post, there is much much MUCH to catch up on for you few readers of mine. (even though you all probably already know what is up) So when I started writing this post I was going to go month by month on what you all missed out on. I realized that doesn't matter. I'll keep it short and sweet and fill you in on the JUICY details! So, to start, I FINALLY finished my Associates Degree! It took me waiting 2 whole years, and then failing the first time to finally get my head in the game and barely pass. But i'm so grateful I did! Now the next goal is to finish my Bachelors and receive a license in personal training! I have also been blessed to stay working full-time while out of school. I worked at Salon Vox for 7 months and just recently got hired on at Sports Clips here in Orem so that I can work closer to home and save on gas money. Why would I need to work closer to home you say?? Well, that is because I AM GETTING MARRIED!!!!!! Holy monkey tush, yes! Shane proposed on Memorial Day, our 1 year anniversary of dating, and we couldn't be more excited and or happy about it! We are getting sealed on October 20th, in the Las Vegas LDS Temple, and it will be the best day ever. 10-20-12! So, as of right now we are just going crazy trying to work full-time, save money up so we can buy new things for our cute little HOUSE!, and also find time to spend with each other while we aren't stressed and frustrated about every little thing. To be honest though, we have been SO blessed and I know that it is because we are both being careful, paying our tithing, and attending church meetings. I promise that if you are doing your very best, Heavenly Father WILL take care of the rest. I have witnessed it. So sorry there are no pictures in this post, I will have some soon hopefully! I got a new camera for Christmas and have only used it ONCE. So I will be putting it into good use once we square things away at our new home. Ok, readers, some of you may hate happy-go-lucky posts about marriage and all the "cute" stuff, and I'm sorry. I use to be in your shoes actually. But to be honest, I GUARANTEE that you will do the same once that time comes. If it doesn't well then my bad and you can punish me for this disgustingly adorable new post. Trust me, I'm sure more are to come. Love you all. Leave me some love and I will do the same.

No comments: