BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 4, 2008

BONFIRE!!!

Today was a very eventful day! Wednesday I decided I was extremely bored so I made the decision to have a bonfire. I texted some people and told them what was going on and they seemed to be for it! So my other roommate Kristen told me that we needed to get up bright and early Thursday morning to go to different stores and see if we could have some wood pallets. We first went to McDonalds for breakfast because Wal-Mart doesn't open till 7. Yes we got up at 6:30!! So once we had breakfast we asked if we could have their pallets, turns out they receive credit or something like that for returning the pallets with the trucks. So, we then went to Albertsons and they said that they keep their pallets, so they gave up two cardboard boxes instead. (Which was somewhat helpful?) We didn't really know where else to go... so we were driving by Dollar Tree when talia saw in the back by the dumpsters WOODEN PALLETS!! So we went and took them since they were going to be thrown out anyways.. and luckily there was a HUGE dumpster full of cardboard boxes!! So we managed to squeeze 5 pallets into the back of Kristens car. We were pretty excited. Once we got home we decided we were tired and went back to bed until 11 a.m. We woke up and bummed around while a few other girls moved in. It's getting kinda crazy around here but i don't mind one bit!!! We went on campus later and checked out the new bookstore... IT"S GINORMOUS!!!!!! Then we went to Idaho Falls cuz Kristen had to return some clothes. I finally bought a pair of cheap sunglasses!! ANd then realized I can't buy anything until after the 26th because that's when I get my first paycheck! So speakin of jobs, I had trianing today again and actually got to call people and ask surveys! I was extremely nervous not going to lie... but at the same time it's wayy exciting and fun! Maybe that's just because Talia and I giggled/laughed the whole time. But we officially start on Saturday so we'll see how that goes. I'm really happy that I"ll be makin some money, but i think i need to start looking for a second job as well. I will probably do a follow-up on the yogurt place since almost everyone is moved in now. Campus was soooo busy today, but it made me wayyy excited!!! Anyways, after work we went to R mountain for a bonfire!! Kristen got her brother's huge truck so we could haul the wood and everyone there. My friend Jon invited a lot of ppl too so we had about 20 or more people going to this bonfire! It was in a cool little secluded spot. I think it was a pretty good success for planning it on the spot. I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty proud of myself and Talia for doing this. People really seemed to enjoy it and we're now known as the "party animals" because we actually plan and want to do stuff! So i'm excited :) p.s. We've been having a lot of strangers come to out door and we have met like 8 new people in 2 days!! It's crazy but fun and now everyone knows that the Abbington west house is the place to be!! So that was my day and a half and now i'm off to bed! Mom and dad, Talia has pictures of our adventures on her page. So i suggest looking there for details!! Remember, it's www.yellowrhinos.blogspot.com! Have fun! Love you!!

No comments: