BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

ZOO!!!


Yesterday 12 of us went to the Idaho Falls zoo!!! It was pretty fun, except for the fact it was raining and hailing/snowing. There also wasn't as many animals as the Omaha zoo either, but we still had lots of fun! Talia and I drove down to Idaho Falls with three RM's! haha yes mom, rm's. No they're way cool and chill, and freakin hilarious! They all served Spanish speaking missions and they're all fresh off the mish so that's all they talk about! haha. After the zoo we went out to eat at this 50's style restaurant and it was super cool! It had really good food too! Then we drove home and two of the guys we rode back with went and got their acoustic guitars and came over and played and sang for us. They are so good! And talia and I were pretty much drooling the whole time. Haha. Then after that we went to their house and watched Edward Scissorhands on their projector screen! it was way cool! But yeah that was my day! Good day! Now today I have my job training at the ROC from 6-9 p.m. I hope it goes well! :)

1 comment:

Talia said...

DAAAANNNNG!!! who are those hotties?!