BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

FUN FUN FUN

So it's been a few days since I last left a blog. I'm pretty sure you all know what I've been up to since I've called a few times. But just to recap on some stuff. I-night was on Saturday and Talia and I decided to go. It was 5 dollars to get in and then we could do all sorts of fun activities like sumo wrestling, rock-climbing, dunk tank, mechanical bull riding, and lots of other stuff. There was also pizza and ice cream! There was a comedy show and it ended up being like the 70s dating game. I was lucky enough to be one of the contestants... and I WON!!!! He hasn't called yet, so we'll see. Even if he doesn't I don't think i would be too crushed. Then monday i went on my first actual date with this really nice guy named Jon. He got back from his mission 6 months ago from serving in Santiago Chile. He's probably one of the sweetest guys i know! He took me on a picnic and made some delicious pasta, and we also had fruit and kool-aid :) Then we went to Porter Park here in Rexburg and did some slacklining! If you don't know what that is i suggest you look it up on youtube because it's pretty cool! It was a pretty fun date and we're just gettin to know each other. I started work today and needless to say, it wasn't very fun. I don't know i just can't sit on my butt for 4 hours staring at a computer screen!! And tomorrow I'm working double shifts!! AHHH!! I'm going to call little ceasers tomorrow to check up on their hiring status... the sign was down off their door today so who knows!! I think i'm just gonna end up going everywhere and anywhere for a job... maybe a clothing store? I don't know, something!!!!! But anyways, I went to devotional today and President Clark spoke, it was good but the hart auditorium was PACKED!! Talia and I had to split up and take different seats cuz there were only random seats open all over the place! It was exciting though! I've decided that I'm going to go to the gym monday, wednesday, and friday of everyweek. I need to get in shape!!! But anyways that's pretty much all that's been going on so far.. Hopefully all is well back home, from the sounds of things you're all keeping busy! Love you all and talk to you soon!!!!!

No comments: