BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Freshly Squeezed

SO, I've decided to bite the bullet and TRY TRY TRY to be consistent with this thing. I want to start adding my friends and possibly get my family to do one as well! My life is pretty amazing right now. School is going pretty good, probably could be better though. I have the BEST group of friends imaginable on the Earth!! I love them with all my heart and would never want anything to change. We all just started hanging out last semester and ever since winter semester has started we have just become the best of friends and have the greatest times. I'm so grateful and need to enjoy these precious moments while they last! My bestest friend Talia has been out of my life for about 2 months now. I've been roommate-less and soulmate-less, haha, and it's killing me! I figured I would enjoy it in the beginning, but turns out it SUCKS! Well she's returning to my arms in about 3 weeks, so that's exciting! So much has happened in the past few months. Way to much to write on here but maybe i'll mention a few things in my future posts. This is a really boring one but I promise they'll get better! Much love and peace. :)

No comments: