BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A little bit more selfless please...

Since Sunday not much has happened. Monday I didn't have ANY classes because our teachers love me or something, and decided to cancel classes for that day!!! It was glorious, but I wasn't very productive and just relaxed. It was very nice, but I feel like a HUGEEE bum from it. Monday night we had FHE, and sad to say, I am not a fan of FHE this semester. I think it's just because we have SO many people and only a few come. So, it's somewhat frustrating in that sense. But since I'm the FHE "mom", I decided that I should probably come up with something for the night since Shaylor, the FHE "dad", and I don't communicate very well when it comes to planning. I wasn't feeling up to doing much or being around a bunch of loud, obnoxious people, so I decided I would come up with a picture scavenger hunt so they leave the house. I, myself, not having to go with the excuse of making cookies for when they returned. (Don't worry, I actually did make them cookies.) So I did that and once they came back I gave them their food and resorted to the wonderful comfort of my room. I love my room, it's such a place to get away from all the crazy, annoyingness of the outside and roommates. I don't know why but I'm just frustrated and annoyed constantly with most of my roommates. It seems as if they don't take into consideration of the others in the house who like peae and quiet! I can't wait to move out and go to Condie Cottage in the fall. But, as for now, I have to go through a whole summer with new and even more ridiculous roommates. I just hope I don't go crazy. Talia comes home in about a week and two days!!! I'm so very excited to get my roommate back and I miss her face so much. It's going to be a fun summer ahead, hopefully! I've just been thinking alot lately, with some situations that are going on with my friends, and feelings of other, and I've decided that I need to be more considerate of those around me and not think of myself. I need to be more selfless. I want to be able to just think about the benefit of others and to help people in any way that I can. I think this is why I want to go on a mission so badly. They just get into the habit of worrying about spreading the gospel to those around them instead of their own problems and feelings. I believe that this is why I need to go to Ecuador as well. The thing is I do not have any funds whatsoever as of now to do that, but, I have until December to get those. I really hope and pray that it works out. Well, Tuesday I didn't do much at all...I went to classes, got a good workout in, and played some volleyball at the Hart. Our team was put in last place for the start of the tournament. We totally kicked butt last night!! We won!!! So, we play again tonight and hopefully we can pull another "W"!!! Only about 2 and a half weeks of school left. I can't wait! I'm so in need of a break; my brain is very close to fried. Just need to take each day at a time, and be happy for tomorrow to come :)...

1 comment:

Lyndee said...

I also hate being FHE mom. Jsut one more time before closing social and we're free!!!
-----
ps. you are such a good person! i should think about being more selfless...