BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 23, 2009

Breakdown...

The week ended and the weekend started (thank goodness). It wasn't very stressful but I'm just at that point where I'm so in need and ready for Spring Break and Spring for that matter. It's Monday, and it snowed this morning again. Thanks goodness it melted away though!!!! This past weekend was a good one. It was Girls' Night from Thursday night to Saturday night. We ate crap food, watched Gilmore Girls, and went out to dinner at Gringo's one night. It was so nice to just have it be us 4 girls hanging out together. We have become so close in the past few weeks and I'm so thankful for that. I love these girls so much and they have and are becoming my very best friends. I hope that we stay this way forever! Here are some picture of the night we got all dressed up and pretty and went to the mexican restaurant Gringo's. Fun night :) I love them!
Thursday night we went and got $5 pizzas at Little Ceasers and then went dumpster diving at this place which is a secret. They had HUUUUUGEEE cinnamon rolls! As you can tell, they were bigger than Kellie's face!

Look at this plethera of GOODNESS!!!

Some extremely comfy sweatshirts and sweat pants, huge cinnamon rolls, Gilmore Girls, and the most amazing girls ever= Best Girls Night in history

Can't have some gooey goodness without some cow juice!!

I love the women in my life! haha

The lovely Kellie and I


Delicious and unlimited chips and salsa were served at the mexican restaurant. It was such a delicious appetizer!!

The gorgeous Nikki and I :)


Nikki and Lyndee! :)


American Gothic-->Gringos style

No comments: