BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Strange Brew

So, today was such a weird day. I woke up early for my first class at 9, but I could not get out of bed if my life depended on it!!! I ended up sleeping through my first class and grudgingly went to my last two. I could not keep my eyes open or pay attention at all. It was somewhat frustrating, but luckily my classes didn't consist of any important information anyways. After classes I went and picked up some money so I can finish paying off housing for spring semester, so that's one less thing to worry about. I called mi madre as well, and it was nice to talk to her. I think I'm really starting to miss my family again. It seems that everyone is growing up and moving on with their lives and I'm missing out on it all; even if it's just fixing up the house in some way! My little sister is growing up and getting an attitude. It's hilarious. My brother is finally moving away from his high school friends, growing up, and starting a new life doing his own things and what he wants to do. I'm really proud of him. :) I got to hang out with all my wonderful friends tonight. We hung out at the house for a while eating cake, cupcakes, and milk. Just talking and laughing; good times. Talia get here in approximately two weeks! I'm so excited to have her back, but nervous at the same time. Things have changed and I know how hard it is to move back into change. I'm sure things will be fine for her. Lately I've been feeling like I need to start doing something with my life. I feel as if I'm not doing all that I can be and that I need to do more. It's funny, i've been feeling like this for a few weeks now and my dad just sent me a message on facebook saying that he's been thinking alot about me and that I need to practice PATIENCE. He explained how I need to not worry about getting everything done right now, because I'm only 18, and that I just need to worry about school and my future career. It was exactly what I needed to hear from my dad. He's so wise, I love him to death. I think I just worry about my life and my future way to much. I'm still really young and have so much more learning experiences and developments in my future to come. I can't wait to learn and to start new and better habits!! Too, bad it's really late right now and I'm probably just really delirious and emotional, so i'm just babbling on and on. But this is when I'm most motivated. I need to start writing all this stuff down so I remember to do it!!! Well, on a side note, life is great!!! I'm still having fun... and need to start cracking down on the books and that stuff called homework! Tomorrow is a new day.....:)

No comments: