BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Breathe in for luck

Today was a good, sweaty, hungry, birthday, smelly, dirty, and thirsty day. I set my alarm for 8:30 this morning because I had my first class at 10:15 and wanted to shower and read. That didn't happen. I got out of bed at 9:30 to just barely throw some clothes, makeup, and deoderant on and then I headed to class. Class was extremely boring. It's a great class but the teacher isn't experienced at all and pretty sure I could teach exactly what she is right now. It's kinda frustrating but oh well. After class I went to the gym and did 2.5 miles on the elypticles (sp?). It was cool. Then I came home, showered, and sat on facebook. It's sad how much time is spent on that. But, it is an addiction, I don't care what ANYONE says!!! It is a cool site though. I suggest everyone to check it out. Jeffrey Scott Poole called me around 2 and asked if anyone and myself would like to go to Wal-mart/Broulims to get some food. So, my good friend Kellie and I went along. It was kinda weird; I don't know if we were all just tired or crabby but it didn't seem right. It was fine though.
Today was one of my very good friend Luke's birthday. I met him in Freshman Academy last July and we've gotten really close. He just received his mission call to the Denver North Mission a few weeks ago and he's so excited for it. But anyways, I felt that I needed to do something nice for him, so I bought a cake for 89 cents at Broulims! I make cupcakes with frosting and sprinkles and then I made a homemade birthday card for him as well. He came over after his last class and I gave them to him. I loved the look on his face when he saw it. :) I love that kid so much. I'm going to miss his stinkin' guts while he's gone. He's probably one of the most mature/awesomest pre-missionaries I've ever met! And that's why I love him so much.
After that charade, my good friend Lyndee and I went to the gym for the second time to do some more elypticles! (SP?) We did 25 minutes worth which was about 2.25 miles. It was good. But, I might have overdone it a bit. We watched some basketball games that were going on as well and just relaxed and chatted. I like talking to her, she's such an amazing person and is so hilarious!!!! She's great.
So just yesterday I was in one of those moods where I felt like I didn't know where or what I was going to do with my life. Especially with my major. I wasn't talking to my best friend Talia and just giving her some advice on some stuff, and she told me that I need to be a therapist of some sort. It made me think! I really want to do something with sports medicine or something! So, Talia told me I should be a SPORTS THERAPIST! How exciting does that sound! It's perfect for me. I emailed my advisor and he said I was already in the right major for that occupation and that I can go in and see him to plan out my classes. Just like that everything seemed to fall into place! I love it when that happens. :)
Overall, It was a good good good day!

No comments: