BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 27, 2010

a bridal shower


How fun are we!
(Notice "CHAMPIONS" t-shirt)
picture by Nikki

The beautiful bride to be, Ashley!

Yes, there were REAL/LIVE CROCS!!!

Today was such a wonderful day! I am so grateful for the wonderful experiences and endeavors I get to go on while being here in Rexburg. This morning at 6 am I was able to go to the Rexburg temple with my ward and do baptisms. It was so beautiful, calm, and peaceful. We were the first ones there so it wasn't as crowded as usual (which isn't a bad thing). After doing that wonderful service, I was then able to participate in the championship game for womens competitive basketball! My team is so awesome and they did such a wonderful job. We won! 10-0 baby! The first undefeated team I've been on and let me tell you, it feels good. Thanks for the wonderful season ladies! After my game, my roommates and I took a road trip to Roberts, Idaho where we celebrated my cute roommate Ashley's bridal shower! We went to BJ's Bayou and got to eat some scrumptious grub, Louisiana style!!! The food was delicious and there definitely was some southern hospitality as well. We're planning on coming back in the summer when they throw live concerts outside! Pretty sure we got on the owners good side :). After we were filled we came home to enjoy a relaxing Saturday evening before the Sabbath. Fast Sunday tomorrow. It's going to be another wonderful day.

No comments: