BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 20, 2010

ch ch ch changes

So, you might have notice that a lot has changed about my blog. Like EVERYTHING pretty much. I guess I am just not good at all with the blogging aspect, so I've decided to take it down a bit. If anyone has any suggestions or can tell me how to make my blog pretty at all, please feel free to tell me! What can I add to the sides, or where can I find a stellar background? ALSO, I still don't know how to add videos to my page!!! Help help HELP!!

Well, life is just grand. Only 2 1/2 weeks left of classes! I'm SO ready to be done with this semester (a.k.a Chemistry). It's (chemistry) kicking my booty right now, but I've decided I'm going to take it over and actually apply myself to it because education is such a blessing! I feel that I've taken for granted what a wonderful university is here in Rexburg. It's super affordable, great atmosphere, a beautiful temple just up the road, fun/loving students and teachers (most of them), and always a way to be creative in finding things to do on the weekends. I love it here!

This semester has been a hard one for many reasons other than the homework. I have learned that becoming independent TRULY means to do things on your own. Take your own classes, have your own space or room, do things you want to do,& BE YOUR OWN SELF. I've been trying to be someone I'm not these last few months. Not in a pathetic way, but just with the little everyday things I do. Like, what I wear, to what I say, and to the things I surround myself with. There are so many things that I want to do and succeed with in my life, but I've been allowing the tedious, unimportant things get in the way. Not anymore! I'm so excited for spring semester so that I can have a new start, like everyone else, and do things that are necessary for me to become truly happy.

So, I've realized that all of my post are ridiculously sad and sometimes way depressing! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! haha. Here is a list of things I love right now :)

1. Homemade salsa
2. People tanning in 45 degree weather
3. Sundays
4. Making my roommates bed
5. New ways to cut apple slices
6. Anticipation of mission calls
7. Crushes
8. Jamba Juice
9. My competitive basketball team (undefeated baby!)
10.Going to the temple
11.Friends I miss dearly
12.Sunshine
13.A good hard workout
14.Naps
15.Crafts
16.My family
17.My Savior

Of course, there are many more I could name, but all-in-all, I think that is a pretty wonderful list. I can't wait to add more things onto it. :)

No comments: