BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 25, 2010

burnt out


(Purdue University photo/Andrew Hancock)

Today I walked out of the library and there were three young men sitting on the grass in chairs with a big sign in front of them that said "Compliment Booth". I first was a total pessimist and thought "oh, great, here we go". But after hearing what they were saying, and just the fact that those people understood what the majority of students were going through and the stress that was over their heads, I couldn't help but have a warm sensation come over me. It felt good. This was more than likely a class project that they had to do, but nevertheless, they chose to do it.

The semester is definitely winding down.


I am tired, stressed, and ready for a break.

I NEED a break.


But, though this may be a negative time in my life right now, I can't help but to think of the

positives that have come out of this semester.


Education is such a blessing that tends to be taken for granted.

So much time and effort is put into it everyday, that we
need to recognize how truly lucky we are.

I am SO excited to see my friends and family back home!!! 8 days!!!

No comments: