BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

i don't want no scrub...

(I am SO excited to finally meet one of my life-long goals........have a job that requires me to wear SCRUBS!!!!!!!)


Phew! What a week it has been and it's only almost Wednesday.
Monday I had orientation for my NEW job at the hospital. It was from 7:45-4:00.

So, all.....day....long...

BUT, I'm super excited for this job. I'm only doing housekeeping right now, but I need to get my foot in the door somehow right? I'm hoping that being around the hospital and in contact with patients that I will be able to understand or find out what I would like to do as a career. I always knew that I would be in the medical field somehow, just have no idea what area.


So, today there was suppose to be a "blizzard". WRONG-O.
It's stinkin' cold, but I can't help but laugh when comparing storms in Utah to storms in Iowa.

Speaking of Iowa....I miss it.

I keep getting more and more homesick as the days roll on. I haven't been home in 8 months and I think it's finally starting to pierce my heartstrings!! This will be my first Thanksgiving away from home....so depressing, I know. I'm grateful for all the kind friends that have invited me into their homes for Turkey Day. Kristen and I will be eating Thanksgiving dinner with my Bishop. He's the cutest man ever and I couldn't be more thrilled to go.

Speaking of Thanksgiving.....

I know it's common for people to say what their grateful for on this day, and I don't see a problem with that. What I'm going to begin doing is finding things that I'm grateful for on a daily basis. We've been given so much in this life, don't you think it would be considerate of us to appreciate those things DAILY?

What do you think?

Do you think you could do this as well? Will you be up to the challenge? Find at least one thing every day that you're thankful for. Write it down, type it, say it.......record it somehow. That way you will continue to do it, and you will always have those reminders of how blessed we are in this life.

If you are reading this blog post, please leave a comment of something you are thankful for right now.

I'd love to hear about it :)

5 comments:

Shane & Hannah said...

I am grateful for modern-day technology and that I can post this blog, share my ideas and thoughts, and communicate with all of you. :)

Unknown said...

i have five things i'm grateful for:

1. family
2. friends [especially you!]
3. art
4. music
5. the gospel

Anonymous said...

so awesome that you are doing something you love! happy thanksgiving! xoxox

Lyndee said...

I am thankful for you Hannah Grace Tracy!!!!

Brian Whiting said...

I'm grateful for my wonderful family and amazing friends...especially you and all the other friends we have in the ward! :)