BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 29, 2010

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

Yesterday I woke up to a man shoveling snow. I looked outside my window and saw the white, powdery goodness that Utah has to offer this time of year.

It was perfect.

We got about 5 inches of snow over night and it's just what I needed to see! Christmas is coming and that means I will be able to finally go home.

22 days left....I can do it.

Kristen and I were thrilled with the snow and decided we were going to play in it as much as possible. So, we did. Unlike Iowa, it's not a bad temperature when it snows here. This allows us to stay out in it for more than an hour. It's quite the difference!

I'm in such a Christmas spirit lately that I had to break out the Christmas candles, music, and I even watched "Elf". It was so awesome.

Just a quick side note: I will be doing something today that will most likely and hopefully allow me to relieve some stress as well as kick start me into a better and less-worrisome lifestyle.

Wish me luck. :)

1 comment:

ashley said...

YOU ARE SO CUTE! cut my hair.