BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 29, 2010

I did it, and I feel awesome





You know those moments when you just want to be super selfish? Yes, I'm sure we all do.
I feel that way all the time...

Well, today was different. Today I woke up like usual, but I felt different. Different routine?...Nope. Different hairstyle?...Definitely not. What was different today was something I can describe....
...something I can't put into words.

Today, I felt selfless.


Have you ever tried it? I'm sure you have.
It's quite nice actually. So, why not do it always?

Christ did it. He did it for all of us. He did the most selfless act anyone could have ever done.

So....stay longer at work for that person who has a doctors appointment, even if it's on your day to get off early.
....give that classmate who is walking alone on the side of the road in the freezing cold air with all of his bags a ride home.
....invite that random person that you aren't great friends with to an ugly sweater party. (it might be just what they need)
....be kind. How hard can it be, really?


These are just a few examples. But I know and whole-heartedly believe that this is one of the best ways to be a better person.

This is who I want to be. :)

No comments: